CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH KEY FOR SCHOOLS (KET)
Maximise your child’s success in the internationally recognised Cambridge English: Key for Schools exam. Specially created materials have been designed by qualified teachers with extensive experience in these exams. Courses complement your child’s existing English language learning programme and make preparing for exams both fun and effective by using challenging and engaging activities.
This course is designed for children with previous English learning experience who want a short, specialised exam preparation course before taking a Cambridge English exam.
- build confidence in approaching all task types in each paper of the exam
- ensure that students are fully familiar with all areas of the exam and know what to expect on the day
- provide continuous assessment through example exam tasks and teacher observations
- provide practice in all areas of the exam with authentic tasks.
To fully prepare students for the Cambridge English KET, the course includes;
- speaking, writing, listening and reading tasks integrated with specific exam techniques
- exam-type tasks throughout
- tasks which use grammar and vocabulary relevant to the exam
Level: P5 – S2
Hours: 1 hour per week
Class size: 2 – 8 students per class
Course time table: Thursday: 5:00 – 6:00
Sunday: 2:00 – 3:00