KINDERGARTEN PHONICS FUN
This course has been designed for children who are attending Kindergarten 2 and Kindergarten 3. The children need to complete this course before entering Primary Phonics course (P1-P2).
Our Phonics programme teaches the relationship between the written letters and individual sounds of spoken language. The children will learn to read and write quickly through this Phonics program. This course incorporates good practice from the ‘Read Write Inc.’ programme to create a multi-sensory learning programme.
- learning all 42 letter sounds in the English language
- blending and tricky words will be introduced in the second half of the course
- children will gain skills and confidence in reading and writing.
The course is taught through a range of fun, multi-sensory activities by our highly experienced native English teachers. It includes:
- learning the 42 letter sounds
- learning basic writing skills and letter formation
- introducing blending
- identifying sounds in words
- introducing tricky words.
Level: K2 – K3
Hours: 1 hour per week
Class size: 2 – 8 students per class
Course time table: Monday: 5:00 – 6:00
Tuesday: 11:00 – 12:00
Thursday: 11:00 – 12:00