KINDERGARTEN ENGLISH COURSE
This course is designed for young children who are attending Kindergarten 1 to Kindergarten 3 in Hong Kong.
This programme uses a theme-based approach which allows children to learn English in a meaningful way. Interactive activities give children lots of opportunities to practise and build confidence. A parent note is given after each lesson with an outline of the learning outcomes for the lesson and advice on how to support your child’s learning at home.
- develop your child’s language and literacy skills
- consolidate and expand vocabulary and grammar
- increase confidence and enjoyment in using English.
- build English language and literacy skills through songs, games, drama and focused activities
- integrate phonics and pronunciation throughout the course
- Use topic-based materials to present and develop vocabulary and language structures in natural contexts
Level 1: Pre-school – K1
Level 2: K2 – K3
Hours: 1 hour per week
Class size: 2 – 8 students per class
Course time table: Monday: 4:00 – 5:00 (level 1)
Monday: 5:00 – 6:00 (level 2)
Tuesday: 10:00 – 11;00 (level 1)
Thursday: 2:00 – 3:00 (level 2)